keskiviikko 21. syyskuuta 2011

If I listen I can hear you through my radio, in that bright white noise

Hi! I had a great but hectic day at work, we got a massive delivery of new UGGs! I had to find room for all of them in the store and eventually re-organize the whole UGG shop window. Add a whole lot of customers that need help and you get yourself a busy day :D

This time, I managed to go outside to photograph my outfit BEFORE it got dark :D

Knit H&M, white shirt Only, and shorts Monki.

I just love the back of this knit!

Earrings Gina Tricot, the necklace is a gift from my Grandma :)
The latest Trendi dropped through our mail box today, I hope that means that my British Elle is on it's way too...

Translation: mulla oli mahtava mutta hektinen työpäivä, meille tuli valtava lähetys uusia UGGeja! Mun piti löytää niille tilaa kaupasta ja lopulta järjestellä koko UGG-näyteikkuna uudestaan. Lisää siihen vielä tosi monta asiakasta, jotka tarvitsee apua, niin sulla on kiireinen päivä :D Tällä kertaa mä ehdin ulos kuvaamaan mun asua ENNEN kuin tuli pimeää :D Neule H&M, valkoinen paita Only ja shortsit Monki. Mä niin rakastan tän neuleen takaosaa! Korvikset Gina Tricot, kaulakoru on lahja mummolta :)
Uusin Trendi tipahti tänään postiluukusta, mä toivoon et se tarkottaa, että mun britti-Elle on myös matkalla meille...

<3Emilia

The VIP party in my head has been playing this all day: Cobra Starship ft. Sabi - You Make Me Feel

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti