perjantai 16. syyskuuta 2011

I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven

Hi!! I just finished watching the first episode of season 3 of The Vampire Diaries, and boy, was it worth the wait! I loved it, especially the songs <3 So if you haven't seen it yet, watch it now :D

Cardy KappAhal, top Gina Tricot, shorts Monki, and necklace Ninja for men.



Earrings J&C, I have black and yellow ones too.

Have a nice weekend! :)
Translation: katsoin just The Vampire Diaries kolmannen tuotantokauden ekan jakson, ja oli se odottamisen arvoinen! Mä rakastuin, varsinkin biiseihin <3 Joten jos et ole vielä katsonut tota, niin tee se nyt :D Neule KappAhal, toppi Gina Tricot, shortsit Monki ja kaulakoru Ninja for men. Korvikset J&C, mulla on myös mustat ja keltaiset. Ihanaa viikonloppua! :)

<3Emilia

Ron Pope - A Drop In The Ocean

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti