torstai 8. syyskuuta 2011

Love is the melody, now sing it with me

Hi! My brains are goo after writing a job application, so bare with me :D I love tattoos, and since Oona showed you pictures about her favourites, I'll show mine :) I'd love to get a diamond tattoo somewhere on my arms, unfortunately that wouldn't be very original since many people have diamond tattoos on there arms... The back of my neck would be a nice place too, I wouldn't get bored with it since I can't see there and other people couldn't see it most of the time because it would be under my hair. That would solve the issue of the tattoo being a problem to employers. But I'll have to think about this long and hard before I actually get a gorgeous decoration on my skin... permanently :D



This would be a very cool tattoo :D

On at work: cardy Prisma, shirt Pull and Bear, skirt H&M and the skirt under that one J&C.


I decided to go through all of my shoes before buying any more from work, and I thought I had more shoes! Oona has adopted some pairs since I couldn't wear them, so I guess that's where all my shoes have gone ;D

Shoes from work: random last pair sandals from sale, gorgeous Billi Bi heels and Angulus boots.

From Vagabond: my Converse substitutes, basic black pumps and lovely laced-up heels.

My walking shoes: most recently bought shoes from H&M, my very old and... unwearable Converse trainers and H&M shoes, I seriously have to throw the Converse and older H&M shoes away :D

My ankle boots: two pairs of shoes from Mekka, I have to throw the buckled pair away since the soles are totally worn out (these are the shoes which I'm going to replace with new ones from work next), and slightly too big, very high heeled H&M boots form the flee market.

And last but not least, my summer shoes: the golden flip-flops are REALLY old and uncomfortable to wear, the red fabulous KG by Kurt Geiger ones I bought from Heathrow Airport :) The black ballerina shoes were free from Blizz, and the Ellos gladiator sandals are indescribably uncomfortable!!! I can't wear them for more than an hour or so, and I'll have to get new ones next summer. I'll also get a new pair of ballerinas...

So, what do you think of my shoe collection? :)

Short translation: aivot on mössöä työpaikkahakemuksen kirjottamisen jälkee mutta koettakaapa kestää :D Aattelin kertoa mun lempparitatuoinneista ku Oonaki kertoi, mä haluaisin timanttitatskan johonki kohtaa mun käsivarsia, harmi vaa et se ei oo kauhean omaperäistä... Niska ois kanssa hyvä paikka, mä en kyllästyis siihen tatuointii ku en näkis sitä koko aikaa, eikä muutkaa ihmiset näkis sitä ku se ois melkein aina mun hiusten alla. Eli työnantajia ei välttämättä haittais se et mulla ois tatuointi. Mut mä aion kyllä harkita vielä pitkää ennen ku hankin pysyvän koristuksen iholleni :D
Töissä päällä: neule Prisma, paita Pull and Bear, napillinen hame H&M ja toinen J&C.
Kävin läpi mun kaikki kengät ennen kun ostan uuden parin töistä, ja mä luulin et mul on enemmän kenkiä! Suurimman osan on tainnu Oona adoptoida ku en ole itse voinu käyttää niitä ;D Mun kenkäselityksiä en jaksa suomentaa, mut ekassa kuvassa on siis töistä hankitut kengät, tokassa mun Vagabondit, kolmannessa kävelykengät, neljännessä nilkkurit ja viidennessä kesäkengät. Noi mustat soljelliset nilkkurit korvaan uusilla ihanuuksilla töistä, noiden pohjat on kulunut niin paljon et niil ei voi enää kävellä :D Mitä pidätte mun kenkäkokoelmasta? :)

<3Emilia

2 kommenttia:

  1. sul on ihan sikana just syksy/talvikenkiä, mut tosi vähän kesäkenkiä? :o en oo tajunnu aikasemmin :D noi balleriinat on ihanat! :) ootko käyttäny niitä, ku en muista tollasii? :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Luuris: nii mä käytän noit syksykenkii kesälläki, pitäs just ostaa enemmän kesäkenkiä... en oo käyttäny noit ballerinoja hirveesti ku ne on vähän hankalat :D -Emilia

    VastaaPoista