tiistai 11. lokakuuta 2011

Point of no return one second to go

Hi! It's time for today's best stuff, so here we go:

The best style: unknown, but I got the picture from weheartit :D

The best animal picture: these little cuties are so adorable! They chear me up every time I look at this picture, can I take one home please?

The best skirt: I found this one yesterday at H&M when I was looking for the perfect knit :) Cardy KappAhal and shirt also H&M.

The best shoes (after Oona's gorgeous new pair of course ;D), picture also from weheartit.

The best view, weheartit. Now that's a sunset I'd like to see!
Translation: nyt on taas päivän parhaiden juttujen aika, joten tässä tulee:
Paras tyyli: en tiiä kenen, mut kuva on wehearit sivustolta :D
Paras eläinkuva: nää söpöläiset on ihania! Ne piristää mua aina kun katon tätä kuvaa, voinko viedä yhden kotiin jooko?
Paras hame: mä löysin tän eilen H&M:stä kun olin ettimässä täydellistä neuletta :) Neule KappAhal ja paita myös H&M.
Parhaat kengät (Oonan uusien ihanuuksien jälkeen tietysti ;D), tää kuva on myös weheartit sivustolta.
Paras näköala, weheartit. Tuon auringonlaskua haluisin nähdä!

<3Emilia

Imogen Heap - The Walk

2 kommenttia: