tiistai 25. lokakuuta 2011

She broke your throne and she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew a Hallelujah

Hey! My evening has been very food-orientated, including tortillas, tripple chocolate cookies and The Big Bang Theory :D



My outfit showed my true love for... food, of course! Knit H&M, t-shirt -50% Gina Tricot, and shorts KappAhal.



The french fries' faces are the funniest ever :D The necklace is also from Gina Tricot.

I had an idea last night to do nail "art", and here's the result! It was my first try, I haven't even done a French manicure yet... The nails are pretty nice, but they could be better :D

I have been waiting for this baby for weeks, and it finally came to me in it's gorgeous special cover :)








Translation: mun ilta on ollut tosi ruokapainotteinen, siihen kuului tortilloja, kolmoissuklaakeksejä ja Rillit Huurussa :D
Mun asu näytti mun rakkauteni... ruokaan, tietysti! Neule H&M, t-paita -50% Gina Tricot ja shortsit KappAhal.
Noitten ranskisten ilmeet on ehkä hauskimpia ikinä :D Kaulakoru on myös Gina Tricotista.
Mä sain idean tehdä kynsi"taidetta" eilen illalla, ja tässä on tulos! Tää oli mun eka yritys, mä en ole tehnyt ranskalaista manikyyriäkään vielä... Kynnet on ihan kivat, mut ne voisi olla paremmat :D
Oon odottanut tätä pikkuista jo viikkoja, ja se vihdoin tuli mulle upeassa erikoiskannessaan :)

<3Emilia

Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti