sunnuntai 9. lokakuuta 2011

We danced all night in the shadows, alone we stood in the crowd

Hi! My weekend came and went in a blur :D But that's what my weeks tend to do, it'll be Halloween soon and before you know it, Christmas! So this is what my weekend was made of:

A visit to my Grandma's house for her name day (this picture was taken from her garden in the summer).

The making of my new... tube scarf? Neckwarmer? Whatever it's called in English, I hope it'll look really good finished since it's taking me a very long time to make it :D

The movie Chocolat, which is one of my favourites. If a movie has Johnny Depp and chocolate in it, how can it go wrong? (Don't watch this movie if you don't have a stash of chocolate somewhere nearby.)
I also shorterned a pair of trousers for my little brother, which was a slow process :D Here are pictures that inspired me today, enjoy :)



I am so going to learn how to make one of those :)



Have an inspiring week sweethearts!
Translation: mun viikonloppu tuli ja meni hujauksessa :D Mut niin menee mun viikotkin, kohta on jo halloween ja sitten ennen ku huomaa, niin on joulu! Joten tässä on ne asiat, mistä mun viikonloppu oli tehty:
Vierailu mummon luo hänen nimipäiviä viettämään (kuva on otettu mummon puutarhasta kesällä).
Mun uuden kaulurin teko. Mikä lie se onkaan enkuksi, mä toivon et se näyttää tosi hyvältä valmiina, koska mulla tulee menenmään tosi kauan sen tekemiseen :D
Pieni suklaapuoti -elokuva, joka on yksi mun lemppareista. Jos leffassa on Johnny Depp ja suklaata, niin voiko se olla huono? (Älä katso tätä leffaa, jos sulla ei ole suklaakätköä jossain lähistöllä.)
Mä myös lyhensin mun pikkuveljen housut, mikä oli hidas prosessi :D Tässä on muutama mua inspiroinut kuva tältä päivältä, nauttikaa :)
Mä aion niin opetella, miten tollanen tehdään :)
Toivotan teille inspiroivaa viikkoa, kullanmurut!

<3Emilia

HURTS - Affair

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti