sunnuntai 4. joulukuuta 2011

I've been everywhere looking for you babe, where have you been all my life?

Hi! I love sleeping late on the weekends, maybe a bit too much as I woke up after three in the afternoon today :D The only productive thing I've done was go for a walk with Oona and talk about TV shows!



Shirt Vila, skirt Weekday, leggins Monki, socks H&M, and jewellery Bijou Brigitte.

My new ring <3 The glittery part comes off as a separate ring :)












Tomorrow's agenda consists of shopping with Oona and the evening shift at work. Can't wait! :) All pictures without me from weheartit.com

Translation: mä rakastan nukkua pitkään viikonloppuisin, ehkä vähän liikaakin koska mä heräsin tänään kolmen jälkeen iltapäivällä :D Ainoa hyödyllinen asia, jonka oon tehnyt, oli mennä kävelylle Oonan kanssa ja puhua TV-ohjelmista!
Paita Vila, hame Weekday, legginsit Monki, sukat H&M ja korut Bijou Brigitte.
Mun uusi sormus <3 Toi glitteriosa lähtee irti erilliseksi sormukseksi :)
Huomisen aikatauluun kuuluu shoppailua Oonan kanssa ja iltavuoro töissä. En malta odottaa! :)

<3Emilia

I've been listening to Rihanna's new album Talk That Talk and this song is my ultimate favourite:

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti