tiistai 15. toukokuuta 2012

My love, leave yourself behind


Hi! Had a wonderful Mother's day, the only bad thing was that my voice still hadn't come back... Today it's been a little better but not fully back to how it normally sounds :D I made the decision to be a bit more "sporty" (not an easy task for me) so I cycled to work and back. I didn't want to be late so I left an hour before my shift started... Only to realize I can make it there in less than half an hour! Well, I'll be wiser tomorrow :)

Flowers for our Mum :)



Loving spring!



Outfit from yesterday: tube scarf Vila, dress H&M, and necklace Diva (London).


Cardigan and top H&M, shorts KappAhl, and earrings Bijou Brigitte.














Last seven pictures from weheartit.com.

Translation: oli ihana äitienpäivä, ainoo huono juttu oli et mun ääni ei ollu vieläkää tullu takasin... Tänää se kuulostaa vähän paremmalta mut ei vieläkää normaalilta :D Päätin olla vähän "urheilullisempi" (ei oo helppoa mulle), joten pyöräilin töihin ja takasin. En halunnu olla myöhässä joten lähin tunnin ennen ku vuoro alko... Ja sit huomasin et pääsen sinne vähän alle puolessa tunnissa! No, oon viisaampi huomenna :)
Kukkia äitille :)
Rakastan kevättä!

<3Emilia

Sia - My Love

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti