tiistai 29. toukokuuta 2012

We can dance if we want


Hi! After spending an entire day sewing I'm up for some pampering tomorrow! I'm gonna have my eyebrows done, maybe you can even see them afterwards :) But anyway, my friend and little brothers thank me after my hard work, now they have a fitting dress, jeans and pants without holes on the legs :D



Yesterday's outfit: dress 2nd hand, shoes Vagabond.










All pictures except my lookbook from weheartit.com.

Translation: koko päivän ompelun jälkee oon valmis vähän hemmottelulle! Meen laitattamaan kulmat huomenna, ehkä ne jopa pystyy näkemään jälkeenpäin :) Mut jokatapauksessa mun ystävä ja pikkuveljet kiittää mua, nyt niillä on istuva mekko, farkut ja housut missä ei oo reikiä lahkeissa :D

<3Emilia

DEV feat. Enrique Iglesias - Naked

2 kommenttia:

  1. jepjep kiitoskiitoskiitoskiitoskiitoskiitoskiitos for the dress <3 :D
    -wulle

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. wulle: ole hyvä <3 ei siinä iso homma ollut ja saat mekon päälles lauantaina :D

      -Emilia

      Poista