torstai 23. elokuuta 2012

You wait for a silence, I wait for a word


Hi! August has gone all autumn on me, I can't remember ever needing to wear a sweater or a coat this early... Hopefully there'll be a few sunny, warm days before all the rain and darkening evenings come (though I am looking forward to all the new clothes :D)!




My favourite dress from Bershka, Paris ;) I shortened the shoulder straps already once but need to shorten them again, then it will be perfect!

Found my first collar necklace! This gorgeous little thing is from H&M...

...and it looks great with my sweaters!

Found this new fashion magazine today, it was so cheap that I decided to check it out though I rarely like Finnish magazines. The pink bag is a 6 euro surprise bag from Glitter, curiosity won over and I wanted to see what's inside :D

The magazine looks really good so far :)

Don't know what the 10zt stickers are but they're not the original prices... I like the gold and turquoise earrings but I'll need to do something with the other two to make them a bit more interesting, I'll show you what I came up with later!

These all need some work done on them before I'm going to wear them... More DIY for me :)
First picture from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia

I've been listening to a lot of Ellie Goulding lately, love her amazing voice! Youtube won't work so go check out her songs, The Writer is one of my favourites :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti