torstai 20. syyskuuta 2012

So hypnotizing


Hey! Well maybe my plans for today weren't that big but I had many of them... And not enough time :D It seems like my projects tend to pile up and I'll never be able to actually do them, but can't complain: at least I'll never be bored! Tomorrow after the last few hours of work before a free weekend we're going to a friend's house for the evening, maybe I'll manage to take pictures ;)

*

Most of my day was spent drawing patterns for Moona's jumpsuit :) I finished the small ones, now to draw them full size!

*

*

*

I had been knitting this tube scarf since last autumn until I finally finished it today :D I'm really happy with the result and will use this when it's time to hide from the cold. The sweater underneath is from H&M.

*

*

*

*
Marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia

Skrillex & Katy Perry - E.T. (Bugzz Equinox Remix)

2 kommenttia:

  1. Uu, I can't wait for my jumpsuit! I really appreciate you and that you're doing so much work for it :)I will pay you nice tip when it's done! :) -monde

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. monde: you're welcome sweetie, it's good practise since I've never made one before :D it might take a while to finish though...

      -Emilia

      Poista