torstai 25. lokakuuta 2012

Look to the skies, here the angels cry


Hi! Today when I woke up I was so sure it had snowed overnight but luckily everything was just covered in frost. The temperature had dropped to below zero Celcius though, and it was freezing outside with lovely sunshine :D It was pretty slow at work but luckily I like my job very much so I didn't mind! In the evening we went to eat at Aspendos with Jukka and Emilia, the food there is great and the company was awesome too :) Tomorrow we'll have a get-together with lots of friends and on Saturday hopefully something Halloween themed, pictures to come!

*


Outfit in the frost: shirt Topshop, jeans H&M, and new jewelry BB.


*



*



This really made me laugh :D Oppa Gangnam Style!




*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


I'm going to sing this and other songs at a Friday Celebration next week, can't wait!

1 kommentti: